Palmdale, United States
Palmdale is a city located in California. Palmdale is a small city surrounded by beautiful nature. Palmdale is famous for its US Air Force testing centre, where aircraft like the legendary Lockheed Blackbird took their first flights.
Places to visit-
- Joe Davies Heritage Airpark- It is dedicated to Plant 42’s remarkable heritage. Display of 21 planes is free to public.
- Blackbird Airpark- The Blackbird Airpark is dedicated solely to the Lockheed SR-71A.
- Dry Town Water Park- This is a fun option for kids, especially when the temperature rises in mid-summer. It offers six water slides for big kids, Little Miner’s Camp fun zone with shallow pools, amusements and three smaller rides.
- Antelope Valley Mall-It is a shopping destination with almost 140 stores.
- Mulligan Family Fun Center
- Transplants Brewing Company-Here visitors can enjoy a glass of craft beer.
- The Palmdale Amphitheater- Here visitors can watch concerts under the desert sky in the summer months.
- Antelope Valley Indian Museum
- Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve- It is a must visit place for nature lovers.
- Rancho Vista Golf
- Six Flags Magic Mountain- It offers 19 roller coasters, more roller coasters than any other amusement park in the world.
- Trip to Pasadena- Here visitors can enjoy live music show and shopping facilities.
Where to stay?
- Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area- This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a seasonal outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk.
- Best Western Plus John Jay Inn & Suites- All 66 rooms of this hotel provide free Wi-Fi and free wired Internet, TVs with cable channels, fridges and microwaves.
- Hampton Inn Suites Palmdale- This hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness centre, free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.